ezpz is the inventor of the ORIGINAL, all-in-one placemat + plate.
All of our products are made from high quality, food-grade silicone that suctions directly to the table.
- Placemat + plate captures most of the mess
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Made from 100% silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
- Stackable & easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade or corrode)
Do ezpz mats really suction to the table?
Yes! As long as air can't get underneath the mat, all ezpz mats are self-sealing and cannot be released by pulling on the plate or bowl. This includes wood, laminate, stone and glass surfaces.
Important note - if you have a tiled or wood surface that has holes, divots or fractures (e.g., a farm table) the suction function will not work as well. Also, it is critical that the back of the mat is clean and free of lint and dust. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Which of your mats or bowls should I get for my child?
- Happy Mat: 15" x 10" x 1"
- Happy Bowl: 10.25" x 8.75" x 1.5"
- Mini Mat: 10.75" x 7.75" x 1"
- Mini Bowl: 8.5" x 7" x 1.25"
- Tiny Bowl: 9" x 6.5" x 1.1"
- Play Mat: 16.5" x 12.25" x 1.25"
- Mini Play Mat: 8.5" x 8.5" x 1.25"
- Micro Mat: 3" x 2"
- Care Bears Mat: 12" x 8" x 1"
- Care Bears Bowl: 9" x 7" x 1"
Can I put ezpz products in the microwave, oven, or dishwasher?
All of our silicone products are safe to use in the microwave. They are oven safe, too (up to 350 degrees). They are also dishwasher safe, though we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
What if I see soap or water spots on my mat after washing?
In order to avoid this issue, we recommend using the steam and dry settings on your dishwasher and increasing the distance between the mat(s) and other dishes (space will allow the dishwasher to clean the detergent thoroughly). If there are still spots, you can wipe the mat with a wet washcloth or with white vinegar and hot water. Additionally, be aware that phosphate-free dishwashing detergents may cause silicone dishes to end up with water spots or hold onto certain smells / tastes. It’s not considered a risk to your children, and adding some white vinegar or a non-toxic rinse aid to your wash cycle can solve it.
What is the best way to store ezpz products?
ezpz products allow for smarter storage!
Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls and plates!
What about stacking?
The Happy Mat's silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table. You can also stack 2-3 Happy Bowls. When filled with food, Mini Mats and Mini Bowls aren't as "stackable" due to the smaller dimensions of the mat.
Do ezpz products fit on a highchair tray?
- At 15" wide and 10" tall the Happy Mat does not fit on most highchair trays. We recommend removing the tray and pushing your highchair up to the table so the whole family can enjoy mealtime together.
- At 10.25" wide and 8.75" tall the Happy Bowl will most likely fit on your highchair tray. If you have a "space saver" model the Happy Bowl will not fit. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 10.75" wide and 7.75" tall the Mini Mat is designed to fit on most highchair trays (even "space saver" models). The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 8.5" wide and 7" tall, the Mini Bowl is designed to fit on most highchair trays (even "space saver" models). The Mini Mat does not fit on the Stokke Tripp Trapp or the Boon Flair tray. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 9" wide and 6.5" tall, the Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
Mini Play Mat
- At 8.5" wide and 8.5" tall, the Mini Play Mat will most likely fit on your highchair tray. If you have a "space saver" model the Mini Play Mat will not fit. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
What's the story with silicone?
ezpz products are made from 100% food-grade silicone that is 3rd-party quality tested (FDA approved and CPSC certified). What's so cool about silicone?
- Doesn't slide on table surfaces
- Doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Built to last (bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
- Composed of silicon and oxygen atoms - the second-most abundant element in the earth's crust
- Seriously, how cool is silicone?
Which retail stores carry ezpz products?
Are you a retailer who wants to carry our products? Click here.
Do you work with co-ops?
No, ezpz does not work with co-ops, as we want to focus on our 1000+ independent boutiques and larger retail partners (BuyBuyBABY and Nordstrom). If product that looks like ezpz is offered through a co-op, please know that this product is NOT from ezpz and is sourced from another manufacturer. This manufacturer may be violating our registered patents and may not have our stringent testing standards in place.
Can you ship to addresses outside the United States?
Great news! We are now shipping internationally to many countries worldwide. When visiting our site, you should receive a pop-up indicating whether we ship to YOUR country. We have distribution in these countries:
- Australia & New Zealand
- Belgium & Luxembourg
- Canada (Hip Mommies)
- Czech & Slovak Republic
- Denmark & Sweden
- Germany & Austria
- Greece & Bulgaria
- Hong Kong
- Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia & Malaysia
- Russia & Kazakhstan
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom & Ireland
What do I do if something is wrong with my order?
For example, if I ordered the wrong item or hit send too soon?
No problem. We all make mistakes! Email email@example.com & we can help.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be happy! We will gladly provide a refund for unused products returned within 30 days of purchase. We are unable to accept returned items that have been used. If you need to return your mat(s) please visit shipping & returns. You will be given step-by-step instructions on the return process.
What if my mat doesn't lie flat or the lip curves up?
Unfortunately, very rarely a defective mat slips through the cracks. If the edge of your mat doesn't lie flat, your mat won't suction as well to the surface. If you believe you have a defective mat please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of your mat. We will provide a replacement immediately!
Who should I reach out to for media or press inquiries?
For all media and press inquiries please contact our PR rep, Lacey Bates at LWB Public Relations: email@example.com