What makes ezpz products special?
ezpz products are different than anything else on the market.
Each product is an all-in-one placemat + plate / bowl made from high quality silicone. What else? The mat SUCTIONS directly to the table, making it difficult for tiny hands to tip over.
Other special features:
- Placemat + plate captures most of the mess
- 3-4 Happy Mats can be stacked and carried with food
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Made from 100% silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
What is the difference between the Happy Mat, Mini Mat, Happy Bowl and Mini Bowl (i.e., which one should I buy)?
The below graphic outlines the key product benefits for the Happy Mat, Mini Mat, Happy Bowl and Mini Bowl. Check out our Gifting Page for more details on which mat to choose.
Do ezpz mats really suction to the table?
Yes! As long as air can't get underneath the mat, all ezpz mats are self-sealing and cannot be released by pulling on the plate or bowl. This includes wood, laminate, stone and glass surfaces.
Important note - if you have a tiled or wood surface that has holes, divots or fractures (e.g., a farm table) the suction function will not work as well. Also, it is critical that the back of the mat is clean and free of lint and dust.
To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put ezpz products in the dishwasher?
Yes, all of our mats are dishwasher safe.
Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
Can I put ezpz products in the microwave?
Yes, the mats are safe to use in the microwave.
They are oven safe too (up to 350 degrees).
How can I store ezpz products?
ezpz products allow for smarter storage!
Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls and plates!
Can I stack Happy Mats?
Yes, you can.
The Happy Mat's silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table. You can also stack 2-3 Happy Bowls. Mini Mats and Mini Bowls aren't as "stackable" due to the smaller dimensions of the mat.
What are the dimensions of ezpz products?
- Happy Mat: 15 x 10 x 1
- Happy Bowl: 10.25 x 8.75 x 1.5
- Mini Mat: 10.75 x 7.75 x 1
- Mini Bowl: 8.5 x 7 x 1.25
- Play Mat: 16.5 x 12.25 x 1.25
- Micro Mat: 3 x 2
Do ezpz products fit on a highchair tray?
- At 15" wide and 10" tall the Happy Mat does not fit on most highchair trays. We recommend removing the tray and pushing your highchair up to the table so the whole family can enjoy mealtime together.
- At 10.25" wide and 8.75" tall the Happy Bowl will most likely fit on your highchair tray. If you have a "space saver" model the Happy Bowl will not fit. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 10.75" wide and 7.75" tall the Mini Mat is designed to fit on most highchair trays (even "space saver" models). The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 8.5" wide and 7" tall the Mini Bowl is designed to fit on most highchair trays (even "space saver" models). The Mini Mat does not fit on the Stokke Tripp Trapp or the Boon Flair tray. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
What's the story with silicone?
ezpz products are made from 100% food-grade silicone that is 3rd-party quality tested (FDA approved and CPSC certified). What's so cool about silicone?
- Doesn't slide on table surfaces
- Doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Free of BPA, BPS, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Built to last (bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
- Composed of silicon and oxygen atoms - the second-most abundant element in the earth's crust
- Seriously, how cool is silicone?
What if I see soap or water spots on my mat after washing?
In order to avoid this issue, we recommend using the steam and dry settings on your dishwasher and increasing the distance between the mat(s) and other dishes (space will allow the dishwasher to clean the detergent thoroughly).
If there are still spots, you can wipe the mat with a wet washcloth or with white vinegar and hot water. Additionally, be aware that phosphate-free dishwashing detergents may cause silicone dishes to end up with water spots or hold onto certain smells / tastes. It’s not considered a risk to your children, and adding some white vinegar or a non-toxic rinse aid to your wash cycle can solve it.
Of course, let us know if you continue to have issues (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make it right!
What retail stores carry ezpz products?
Are you a retailer who wants to carry our products? Click here.
Do you work with co-ops?
No, ezpz does not work with co-ops, as we want to focus on our 1000+ independent boutiques and larger retail partners (BuyBuyBABY and Nordstrom). If product that looks like ezpz is offered through a co-op, please know that this product is NOT from ezpz and is sourced from another manufacturer. This manufacturer may be violating our registered patents and may not have our stringent testing standards in place.
Can you ship to addresses outside the United States?
Great news! We are now shipping internationally to many countries worldwide.
You should receive a pop-up indicating whether we ship to YOUR country. We have distribution in the below countries:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Belgium and Luxembourg
- Canada (Hip Mommies Canadian Distribution)
- Czech Republic and Slovak Republic
- Denmark and Sweden
- Germany and Austria
- Greece and Bulgaria
- Hong Kong
- Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Russia and Kazakhstan
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (including Ireland)
What's your return policy?
We want you to be happy!
We will gladly provide a refund for unused mats returned within 30 days of purchase. We are unable to accept returned items that have been used.
If you need to return your mat(s) please visit shipping & returns. You will be given step-by-step instructions on the return process.
What do I do if something is wrong with my order (for example ordered the wrong item or hit send too soon)?
No problem. We all make mistakes!
Send an email to email@example.com and we can help.
What if my mat doesn't lie flat or the lip curves up?
Unfortunately, very rarely a defective mat slips through the cracks.
If the edge of your mat doesn't lie flat, your mat won't suction as well to the surface. If you believe you have a defective mat please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of your mat. We will provide a replacement immediately!