About This Product
The Happy Mat + ezpz Book Bundle is a match made in mealtime heaven! The book, Making Mealtime ezpz: Fun Ways to Fill the Happy Mat, helps parents make fun and eye-catching mealtime creations in the Happy Mat! It is also chock full of tips for parents on healthy foods, picky eaters, getting kids in the kitchen and more!
- Focuses on 1 to 3-year-olds and mealtime creations for the Happy Mat
- Helps parents recreate snacks and meals that kids are more willing to try
- Recipes and food art are simple for parents to make
- Additional content + tips include: list of Superstar Foods, the benefits of playing with food, clean eating facts, tips for picky eaters and creative ways to include kids in the kitchen
Parent and Expert Reviews:
"Brimming with nutritious content, this book makes me wish my kids were little again! Gorgeous ideas turn food into art for little ones to create, eat and enjoy. A must have for any parent looking for ways to make healthy meals fun!"
- Julie Clark (Founder, The Baby Einstein Company and JoyBox Studios)
"From produce to prep, playtime to mealtime, this inspiring book helps you nurture your child’s love for fresh food on every level. Even the pickiest eaters will delight in turning a meal into a masterpiece! Happy Mat, happy mom, happy kids!"
- Gina Moriarty, M.S., CCC-SLP (Speech Language Pathologist & mom of two boys with autism)
"As a pediatrician and a mom, I know that educating and inspiring children to eat healthy foods is one of the most important jobs we have as parents. For young children especially, building a positive emotional experience with food is key. The team at ezpz has created a beautiful, playful and informative book to show families how to create that positive experience. With the brilliant ezpz Happy Mat as a backdrop, kids will not be able to resist the whimsical and delicious whole foods that are presented to them."
- Nimali Fernando, M.D., MPH (Co-author of Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater)