We have a new item, The Mini Bowl, which is ezpz’s BOWL solution for infants and travel! The Mini Bowl is a smaller version of the Happy Bowl, and it is a great tool to help baby meet important feeding milestones. Get ready to start serving purees, baby cereal, oatmeal and pasta! Here are a few ideas and recommendations for using the Mini Bowl.
Travel Friendly: Are you going to grandma’s house, daycare, therapy or traveling on an airplane? Do you have plans to take your little one to a restaurant? The Mini Bowl is a perfect traveling companion. Here's why:
- It is compact, light and easy to store in a purse or diaper bag
- It is packaged in a reusable bag, so you can can keep the Mini Bowl clean during travel and contain the soiled mat for washing later at home
- Convenient for heating up food when traveling since it is microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
Designed for Baby: Due to the patented suction technology of ezpz products, baby can focus on self-feeding (since the bowl stays put) instead of frustration as they "chase" their bowl. The Mini Bowl:
- Is designed for infants / toddlers (4+ months)
- Portion sized at 8oz
- Fosters feeding development and fine motor skills
- Promotes self-feeding (perfect for Baby Led Weaning)
- Helps with positioning, stability + balance since baby can hold on to the bowl without it moving
- Can be use on highchair trays
- Can be used at the table. In fact, I encourage parents to ditch the highchair tray and push your infant / toddler up to the table with the rest of the family!
Quality You Can Trust: Like all of ezpz's products, the Mini Bowl is made from 100% food-grade silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC, latex and phthalate free. It is built to last, since silicone is bendable and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate.
Are you taking The Mini Bowl on a trip overseas or going to your local zoo? We would love to hear how you plan to use the Mini Bowl with your little one. Tag us in your pictures with the hashtags #minibowl and #ezpzfun so we can repost your mealtime creations!
Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist & Feeding Specialist for ezpz