Healthy 2-Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 9 cookies
Calories per cookie: 30 kcal
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 3/4 cup gluten free quick oats
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons crushed nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, chopped dates, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mash the banana with a fork.
3. Add in the oats and mix well to combine. Fold in any optional ingredients or leave as is.
4. Place 1 tablespoon balls of the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies have set and are golden.
6. Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool. Enjoy!
You can double or triple the recipe as needed to make more cookies. I often double the recipe (2 bananas + 1.5 cups oats) to yield 18 cookies.
Try out this recipe to enter the Pinhole Press Holiday Cookie Bake Off! It’s a contest that combines three of our favorite things – Pinterest, cookies, and you! Excited? You’ll be bursting at the seams with holiday cheer when you see these prizes. Head here to learn how to enter!
Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist & Feeding Specialist for ezpz